Agencies | Online Services | Policies |

Arkansas Department of Human Services            Arkansas Adult Protective Services- Making A Difference!

Adult Protective Services


 1-800-482-8049 - Adult Abuse Hotline

Who are we talking about 

To find the phone number of the Adult Protective Services staff
supporting your area please chose the county below and select "Go!"
The phone number or numbers to call will display at top of page.



Arkansas County (870-673-3597)
(Also: Prairie, St. Francis, Monroe, Lee and Phillips Counties)
Baxter County (870-425-9631)
Benton County (501-273-9011)
(Also: Boone, Carroll, Crawford, and Newton Counties)

Bradley County (870-226-5878)
(Also: Ashley, Chicot, and Cleveland Counties)

Conway County (501-354-2418)
(Also: Faulkner, Cleburne, and Van Buren Counties)

Craighead County (870-972-1732)
(Also: Pointsett, Sharp and Izard Counties)
Crittenden County (870-732-5170)
(Also: Mississippi County)
Drew County (870-367-6835)
(Also: Arkansas, Desha and Lincoln Counties)
Fulton County (870-895-3309)
(Also: Independence and Randolph Counties)
Garland County (501-321-2583)
Greene County (870-236-8723)
(Also: Clay County)
Jackson County (870-523-9820)
(Also: Independence County)
Jefferson County (870-534-4200)
Johnson County (479-968-5596)
(Also: Logan, Perry, Pope, and Yell Counties)
Lawrence County (870-886-2408)
(Also: Fulton and Randolf Counties)
Miller County (870-773-0563)
(Also: Hempstead, Lafayette, Little River, and Nevada Counties)
Ouachita County (870-836-8166)
(Also: Calhoun, Columbia, Dallas, and Union Counties)

Pike County (870-285-3111)
(Also: Howard, Montgomery, Polk, Scott, and Sevier Counties)

Pulaski County (501-682-1001) or (501-682-8490)
Pulaski County (501-683-5040)
(Also: Grant, Hot Spring, and Saline Counties)
Sebastian County (479-782-4555 ext. 3228)
(Also: Crawford and Franklin Counties)
Searcy County (870-448-3153)
(Also: Boone and Newton Counties)
Stone County (870-269-4321)
(Also: Marion and Searcy Counties)
Washington County (479-521-1270 x136)
(Also: Madison County)

Woodruff County (870-347-2537)
(Also: Cleburne and Cross Counties)